Friday after getting off of work early Jenny and I left Plano and headed for Lafeyette. We left about 2PM. We had a great drive and stopped for dinner at Taco Bell. At about 6:45PM I called Anthony to make sure he was still having a surprise party for Jenny and I. He said it was still on, I told him we would be there in about a hour and a half. We made it to Anthony's at about 8:20PM. We played DVD Pop Culture Trivia Pursuit. Doug Anthony Claude Group Won. We then went to my Dad's and hung out with them into we went to sleep around 1AM Saturday morning.
Saturday we woke up about 7AM because I made an appointment to tint the windows of Jenny's car and get some spinners. It is twice as much to tint auto windows in the Dallas area than it is in Lafayette. After the work on the car was complete we went to Breaux Bridge for Tatum's birthday party. It was a swimming party and there was a pony ride. Everything was great. That pony was fast and kept bucking me off but it was fun, we left around 5PM. We ate dinner with my parents and Ronald and Tina and watched a couple of movies. Then Drew and Lindsey came by. We all talked for a while then my aunt and uncle left to go home stopping at sonic on the way to get my aunt Tina a banana split. Then Drew, Lidsey, Jenny, and I went bowling until about 1:30AM. We had a good time, I made 6 strikes and the rest spares. Drew didn't do so well, he only had 2 strikes and a few spares. After bowling we all went to a Dance club called Clean Dancing for Christian Folks. Then we called it a night.
Sunday we went to church at Family Life and both Todd and Brad were on vacation along with many others that we wanted to see. We had a great time there and it brought back many memories of good times. After church we ate lunch with my parents and Christina and Thomas. Then we went to Party City. We had a blast at party city until they kicked us out. Jenny and I went over to Danny and Mimi's and we spent an hour with them watching programs and chatting. Then we to Marseilles to meet with our peeps before dinner. My dad invited us to eat at Buffet City. Buffet City is the best Chinese buffet in Lafayette. It was Jenny, Myself, Abdol, Laura, Christina, and Thomas that went. We all pigged out! Then went back to Marseilles and watched movies until late.
Monday was spent with Danny, Mimi, and a short visit with Amy, Amber, Cameron, and Payton. We went furniture shopping with Mimi early in the visit. Mimi was looking for a new couch and recliner. She got a great deal at Home Furniture and it was scheduled to be delivered on Thursday (Today). Back at Danny and Mimi's house we visited and chatted about the good times and awaited a visit from Amber, Cameron, and Payton. They arrived in the rain and Cameron vomitted, he had a virus over the weekend and still was feeling a little not so great. He felt better after a while. Amy showed up about 30 minutes later, meanwhile we all moved the furniture around to prepare for the new furniture. Danny(Peepee) and I connected the cable on the other side of the room and from under the house, we had a good time. Later Amber, Cameron, and Payton went home to check on Eric who had been feeliing sick too. Then Amy, Danny, and Mimi, and Jenny and I went to Olive Garden. Olive Garden was delcious until I found a toe nail clipping in my Mediteranian Shrimp Scampy, then it just got better! We had a great time...While we were there we WERE FAMILY!!! Monday late night, watched a movie with Abdol and Laura until 3AM.
Tuesday, early Jenny and I stayed for breakfast in Marseilles, then watched a movie, then we took off for home. On the way home we stopped in Youngsville to tell everyone goodbye and eat some crabs for lunch, we pigged out. The whole drive home was rainy and at times I had to slow down to 95...no but for real kids that is unsafe we were going to speed limit and had to slow even more during the rain to be safe. It is better to be safe than sorry, says the old wise people....and they know!

6 comments:
I enjoyed beating y'all at Trivial Pursuit. It was fun. By the way, I have a magical door. It makes its own DVD players.
Very nice, detailed post. WOW! We enjoyed the visit also. Although it was very short for us. So glad to hear that ya'll did not get the bug!
We are going into Lafayette this weekend. It sounds like ya'll had fun. You got me hungry for boiled crabs, I think we will have to grab some!!! Have a great weekend.
Rachael
if i would have known about the toe nail i could have gotten more than 25% off the bill!
by the way, where is that clean dance club for christian folks? Eric & I might like to visit it!:)
It was a pleasure to beat y'all at Trivial pursuit. I actually remembered the winning answer from the great number of paciderm off the discology from one of my CD's. What a way to pull out a win for the team!!!
Post a Comment