Friday, July 21, 2006

Find The Wabbit!


Last night I was chilling on the balcony listenning to classical music when I heard a ruffling of the leaves. I could tell by the sound it was a rabbit. So I look over the edge and sure enough there's the varmit.

On my way to work this morning there was a 9 car pile-up on the interstate...I barely missed it...it just happened about 2 seconds in front of me...I swerved to the right and by chance there was a ramp...so i jumped over about 6 cars and landed perfectly, also it turns out there was a movie crew filming the event...so you can look for me in the upcoming movie "wild and crazy guys: and how they deal with drastic emergency events".
Anyway, in the meantime I am continuously writing my book: House in a Box. Look for it in a bookstore near you in 2007.

2 comments:

amber said...

Looking forward to the book!!!

Anonymous said...

Ali,
Please let me know when your book is coming out. Also if you need any help with it let me know.
Stephen K.