Friday, July 28, 2006

Weekend plans

Hello Everyone! I am sure that you all are wondering...*insert think/wondering bubble here* "what plans do Ali and Jenny have for this weekend?"...*destroy think/wonder bubble here*
Figuring that some people actually want to know our plans I guess I will tell it. I guess and assume if I am going to tell it I better tell it all!
Friday, which I consider part of the weekend, even though it is a weekday...I consider it weekend after 5PM on Friday. Hence, 5PM Friday I will pick up Jenny from work and then we will drive in traffic on the interstate in Dallas for about 1-1.5 hrs then we kick it off full throttle towards our home town Lafayette. Friday traffic between 5-8PM on I-75 and I-20 is crazy! A 15 minute drive to get out of Dallas area takes 1 hour during 5-8PM. Hence, we should be arriving in Lafayette around 1:30AM. Then it is straight to all night bowling at the glo bowling of the metropolitan Lafayette. Just joking! We are probably going to go straight to sleep when we arrive at Mimi and Poppee's house.
Saturday: Baby shower at Beau Sejour in Carencro...which I thought was a hall...but after a little research I believe it to be an apartment clubhouse, nonetheless baby gifts will be given to my little sister Christina, who is 7 months pregnant. There are no other plans established after the baby shower. The general plan for the rest of the trip is to spend time with family. We are scheduled to return home sometime in the afternoon of Sunday.
Current: Yesterday my crew members and I had our offices moved from the 3rd floor to the 1st. I now have a slight bigger cube, which I need to decorate. Friends please send me a photograph of yourself so that I can print and decorate my cube.
Next on the agenda is a little more complaining about today being one of those days:
Seriously, today is one of those days I would rather be playing darts! It is one of those days again that I want to eat ice cream sandwiches all day long and hershey's gold nuggets with almonds and not think about the consequences. It is one of those days Anthony would be eating ice cream sandwiches anyway! Also, it is one of those days that I would rather be in New Zealand!!
Hopes/dreams: I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I hope the same for myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I won't be able to sit around scratching and burping when I get home around 3:15 A.M.