
I mean it was funny and all...but it was really hard to get work done...First of all I had to hop in from the side instead of busting the cleartape door and spilling packing peanuts everywhere. B it was really aggrivating when I had a phone call. 3. I couldn't see what I was typing...Actually I don't spend much time in my cube...So it didn't hurt me...I just left it like that and used remote login to access my computer at my desk from the lab. I mean it is going to be hard to get those guys back...Especially since I have no clue who did it...so I am going to start off with a fish in everyone's filing cabinet on my floor....that could get expensive...so a piece of fish in each filing cabinet...
Anyway, it was a fun day!

1 comment:
Wowza! That's a whole lot of packing peanuts. The kids love to play with those! I have an idea-DON'T send them here! :)
Post a Comment