
Please enjoy this family portrait! I was 12 years young there...so that was 12 years ago...
Anyway, that was taken right before I punched King Kong in the head and saved my family. We always get a good laugh when we think of that close call...people always ask, "did you really punch King Kong in the head?". I just show them this picture...then I say..."believe what you want".
Hope you enjoy this picture as much as I enjoy the memory of kicking King Kong's monkey butt!

2 comments:
Ali,
It strange that everyone is smiling in the photograph, well except for you. So really if I am like going to be King Kong's brunch, I would think like I would be like scared!
Very cool photo! One question about the comment left on my blog. How??? I had never even heard of Pam Kopka. I thought that you had made up that name. And then about 10 minutes later I run across her name on my scrapbook website. All I can say is--HOW?? LOL! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment