Thursday, July 27, 2006
It is one of those days
Today is one of those days! When I just want to go home and sleep. When I just want to go home and watch tv. Today is one of those days I just want to eat a big juicy hamburger. Today is also one of those days I just want to go ride go-carts. Today is just one of those days! It is one in which I would prefer not being at work. One of those days when it is so boring I just want to sing a song. Today is one of those days when everything starts off broken and you have to spend all day fixing it! It is just one of those days! It is one of those days I should be wearing a t-shirt that says "I'd rather be fish'n". It is one of those days that cycles through to include me and include you...just work and whistle...that's all I can do. It is just one of those days that goes by slow and two minutes feels like two weeks. It really is one of those days...Really all is well and I shouldn't complain, I have a job and it pays...Oops I am singing out loud, it doesn't matter I am not flowing with the silent crowd...So what! So today is one of those days! Let it be! You know what? Yesterday was one of those days also. One of those days I want to eat candy and ice cream sandwiches and not think about the consequences! It really is one of those days right now! Ultimately it is one of those days the LORD has made! So, I choose to be joyful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I want to eat ice cream sandwiches every day.
I want to eat ice cream sandwiches every day.
I want to eat ice cream sndwiches everyday
you are right. I wish i was home where i should be instead of working overtime. 46 hours overtime in 4 days. i am not sure when i lost it but i obviously did.
LoL! I am home and I wish I was not!!
I would rather be on a beach than here, building a sand fortress with motes all around.
Post a Comment