
For over a 100 years now Mr. Peanut has been selling out on his homies! Don't you think it is strange that a peanut is advertising for people to by peanuts? Think about it! It is wrong....they should use a squirrel or something to sell nuts...not a peanut to sell peanuts...It kinda promotes cannibalism! Anyway, what do you think?

5 comments:
Ali, you are so right! I can not believe I never thought of it that way! That is gross!
Claude
I really believe that it should be a Mr. Squirrel selling peanuts or maybe a Mr. Elephant? All I know is that since I was born I never put it together that this Mr. Peanut was selling out his family!
Eva
Hey!!! What about the M&M guys? They are selling out their homies too! What is up with that!! You are so smart and cool!
Leila
I encourage cannibalism. This is genious, a peanut encouraging the eating of peanuts, M&M's encouraging the consumption of M&M's. How about raisins selling out raisins?
Hey, I didn't post that, although I do make some good points. I guess everybody wants to be me.
Post a Comment