Why did the big boss (my boss's boss's boss), the guy who is right below the CEO ask me to give a presentation to 45,000 employees tonight? How come I knew what I was doing? How is it that my performance was that of an olympic gold medalist? How is it that at the end of my presentation I was able to do a back flip off the podium? Why did people continue to ask for my autograph?
The answer is as it has been since I can remember:
In times of crisis situations my brain and body works harder. About the autographs, I have NO IDEA!
Other than those recent questions some lingering:
Why does the Walmart at Coit and Spring Creek not have Cherry Coke in a 2 litter bottle??? They never do...it drives me crazy.
WHY is sandwich bread square and lunch meat round and/or oval???? I guess it is harder to create a packaged round loaf of bread...some lunch meat makers have moved to square however, those are not as good, and more expensive for those corners.
Same thing with Pizza and pizza boxes...however I can see the difficulty in making a round card board container for pizza.
The world's first "blue roses" developed by Japanese brewer Suntory these were seen during a press preview for the Rose Show as part of the World Rose Convention in Osaka.Why did they say these are the world's first blue roses?
They are PURPLE/VIOLET!!! However, they are still beautiful and smell great! Hats off to the Japanese...and again I take off my beret for their sushi!
Why is it that right before my vacation my boss wants me in Mountain View,CA working with Microsoft for a couple of weeks? I told him as long as I am back for May 26th...Will I really have to go again? We will see in a few days...
Why do I have to go back to work in about 2 hours/?

2 comments:
Are you joking?? About going to CA of course, because I know the autograph part is true! Just so you are home by the time the 10th rolls around. And you can tell him I said so! LOL.
tell him i said so too. If not i will go to Plano and give him a very mean look.
Post a Comment