Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Crazy thing Happened today!

Hey! Don't have to go to Cali for a couple of months, so the vacation is still a go! Yes! The Fit is GO!

Also, what crazy thing happened you were asking? I was walking outside, taking a little walk after lunch around the grounds, and I hear a thud. So, I turn in the direction of the sound in about 0.05 seconds ( 5Hundreth of a second) and see a bird take a nose (beak) dive and stuck in the ground. In disbelief I walked over to the bird and nudged it with my foot. It was still breathing but the little head bobbed on account of a broken neck. Then I remembered Alcatel just had their windows washed a few days ago. So, the little birdie flew right into the glass and broke its neck and did a duck hunt dive. It was sad...I put it in the shade so it would not burn while it was dying.

Anyway, Lost was crazy tonight...and I can't believe next wednesday is the 2 hr finale!

Assumption time: I assume that Saeed will save them from being captured. Also, Desmond is going to help them too. The man with the beard is just a scientist...As all the others are. I think they are pretending to be stranded on the island when they know exactly where they are! Walt....they are not going to give him up....they are just telling Michael that they will let him and Walt go free....when in assumption they will kill off Michael and shave his beard to use with bees wax on another scientist.

1 comment:

amber said...

Poor birdy!! But awesome about vacation! Absolutely, positively cannot wait!!!
About Lost. I agree they are not going to give Walt up, not that easily. And I happend to think that they made him act like he was not happy and wanted to get out just to really get Micheal to go save Henry. I am very curious as to who is on the boat that is on its way to the island. Desmond perhaps? He will definitely make his appearance next week, of that I am sure! Cannot wait!!