LoL. You were right about Desmond coming back. Now the question remains, how in the world did his girlfriend know to look for him where there would be an electromagnetic anamoly?? That's what Eric and I could not figure out.
Ok, so here is the answer to my own question. LOL. I think that Penelope's dad is in on the Dharma Initiative. He purposely sent Desmond to the island to keep him away from the daughter. She somehow found out and was trying to find the island. I have even heard speculation that Libby (Elizabeth) was hired by the father to be in that coffee house at that exact time, to offer up her boat. I mean that was almost too big to be a coincidence right? I am so good that it's scary! LOL!
2 comments:
LoL. You were right about Desmond coming back. Now the question remains, how in the world did his girlfriend know to look for him where there would be an electromagnetic anamoly?? That's what Eric and I could not figure out.
Ok, so here is the answer to my own question. LOL. I think that Penelope's dad is in on the Dharma Initiative. He purposely sent Desmond to the island to keep him away from the daughter. She somehow found out and was trying to find the island.
I have even heard speculation that Libby (Elizabeth) was hired by the father to be in that coffee house at that exact time, to offer up her boat. I mean that was almost too big to be a coincidence right? I am so good that it's scary! LOL!
Post a Comment