Jenny and I had a great time this weekend in Toldeo Bend. I have some pictures with some descriptions...however, it wasn't always great to be lugging around a camera...so I often left it inside. Most of the photos were taken on the same day.
First of all a list of the people that were there:
Jenny and Me
Garrett and Janessa
Brent and Sarah
their kids Jacob and Hailey
Steve and Felicia
their kids Jeremy, Amanda, and Brandy
During the Trip the guys enjoyed 3 rounds of airsoft wars...everyone had red whelps all over...had a great time running through the woods.
There was one night we did karaoke...that was fun.
The last night there we played Mafia for about 6 hrs! It was really fun.
Please Enjoy the photos:
One thing to note there was poison ivy all over...but it was still very pretty:
Jenny snapped this photo of me after I jumped a ramp off of the boat dock:
I dared this old dude who was one of the neighbors to ride on styrofoam. He was supposed to float and hand paddle to the other side of the lake...he said he was going to try:
Here is a picture of the styrofoam rider heading out towards the other end...Jenny and Sarah enjoying some sun while ignoring the styrofoam rider, who was taunting them about how they couldn't ride styrofoam like he could:
The magical tree that glowed in the dark:

The neighbors yard where we heard banjos constantly:

The boat house:

Me and Jenny

The lake view from the Back Porch:

Brent with Hailey and Jacob:

Jenny listening while I sing to her, "I can be you hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you forever.....You can take my breath away":

The neighbors yard where we heard banjos constantly:
The boat house:
Me and Jenny
The lake view from the Back Porch:
Brent with Hailey and Jacob:
Jenny listening while I sing to her, "I can be you hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you forever.....You can take my breath away":
The Lake House side view:

Creek view from the forrest:

Back of the Lae house from the dock:



Creek view from the forrest:
Back of the Lae house from the dock:
Steps from the Lake House to the Boat House:
Shot from the side of the house:

1 comment:
I love all the pictures!!! Thanks Jenny for letting him post you too!! What a great place to stay!
We used to play Mafia--I can't believe it's been years since someone has mentioned that game! Sounds like y'all had a blast.
Karen
Post a Comment