Well as you can see below I did some damage to our laptop! It is okay...it still turns on and everything! Well I had been wanting to get a new laptop for quite some time...now I have a better reason to get one....
When Jenny saw it she really was shocked...her hands went over her face as she said ohh noo!
Then I said: April Fools!
I merged our background image with an image of a screen cracked that I got from a friend at work! I really got her! It was so funny...talk about some relief when she knew it was a joke! It looks pretty real...click to enlarge.
Anyway, I will post more often this week...no April fools joke!

1 comment:
That is funny! You had me going!
I told John that we were expecting our fifth! Then said April Fools...I don't know if I had him or not.
Post a Comment