Friday, April 04, 2008

Noise and its toll and its robbery

OKAY! Last weekend someone decided to throw away a portable basketball goal, in the dumpster, at the apartment complex, behind our neighborhood. Well just because the backboard is smashed it was thrown away...it is not good anymore accept for making perfect shots! Anyway, the 'apartment' kids decided it was good enough for them! So they decided to set it up right behind the fence that is near our backyard! So, all throughout this week we have been hearing loud 'bad' kid sounds! Which Jenny and I decided it was good that they were playing outside...however, we decided it was not good that they were still out there at 10PM playing basketball! Some of the kids were sitting on the top of the dumpster! Which that vantage point shows directly into our living room! Hence, I will be putting our curtains up tonight. Last night there was about 6 kids standing on the top of the dumpster watching our tv and us. Now keep in mind that is about 50 feet away from us. So, I couldn't play the wii...because I didn't want to make them jealous!
Also, last night a huge storm hit! 3:30AM: I here thunder, I see white flashes of lightning, I feel sleepy! Then immediately after hail it! It sounded like one hundred of the apartment kids had automatic airsoft guns and were shooting the house! I was wide awake...I investigated to see how big the hail was. They were about 6mm in diameter. It only lasted about 20 minutes...but it wasn't until 5AM until I could fall back asleep...robbed of sleep by noise!
So, today I have been sort of sleepy...trying to kick the coffee habit...but being that it is Friday I am very happy!
Hope everyone has a peaceful weekend!

No comments: