Jenny and I had a relaxing weekend. Friday we had dinner and a movie...Saturday I woke up early and cleaned out the garage and worked on the Mini bike...actually got it running for about 15 seconds. Saturday evening we went to the Honeymooners class and then went shopping for white shirts for Destin.
Sunday we went to church and then afterwards I dropped off Jenny and went get a burger at Scotty P's for lunch with 25 guys from church for the Pastor's 45 birthday.
Our cleaned garage:
Hope Everyone has a great week!

2 comments:
Beautiful Garage! That's a very clean one! You should see ours! I would never take a picture of it b/c half of our garage is filled with stuff for this summer and Russia and garage sale stuff!
Nice clean garage. You could come do ours if you'd like. Glad that you guys got the required white shirts! LoL.
Post a Comment