Just a few updates that are in great need to be known by all who read this blog:
1. After living with constant dribbling (no traveling on that court) since about March 28th weekend...Jenny and I had been complaining to each other and contemplating complaining to the apartment complex behind us or our HOA and even contemplating destroying the b-ball goal in the dark...finally Thursday April 10th...we were contemplating complaining again...when we decided to pray about it. Friday April 11th...after arriving home from work we noticed that it was GONE!!!! Completely missing in action...Jenny noticed it was quiet and decided to look and she screamed for me to go see....it was GONE! Praise the Lord! We enjoyed Peace and quiet this weekend!
2. Friday night I went to a friend's house for a guy's Texas hold em' poker night. It was really fun...I got my very first straight flush...1/64,974 probability...it was 6,7,8,9, and 10 of spades! I went there with only $10.00 at 7:00PM and left at 3:20AM with $10.10!!! I had a great time...money was needed to play a good game otherwise people would just bluff the whole time. At one point I was up about 30 dollars. It was really fun.
3. Saturday we woke up early and went shopping for groceries and curtain material. We found some we really like and purchased the 18 yards we needed...also I found some material for my mini bike seat! We then went to our honeymooners group and enjoyed a lesson. Then after telling John we are now going to a different church (the Harvest) but still would like to attend the group...we went to Potbelly's for some toasted sandwiches...We then finished off the night with a movie and some cards...we have so much fun.
4. Sunday we were presented at the Harvest as new members to the church. Enjoyed the service and talked with some friends...then ate lunch at home...and then we went help a coworker move her furniture to a new apartment. Then back home to watch the 1998 version of Great Expectations...really went a little ways away from the book...but it was still good.
5. Monday I received a bunch of airsoft trash talk on the message board! It was awesome! I had to immediately call Jenny to ask her if she saw it! She then looked and immediately thought it was me that wrote it! I thought she would think that so I had to assure her that it was Garrett! Garrett, it seems like you guys are just as excited about this weekend's trip as we are! I was telling Jenny I should have got the automatic airsoft guns! I purchased a manual 9mm Beretta on Ebay a couple of weeks ago with a detachable laser:

I am not sure that is going to cut it! I am sure we are going to have a blast with lake mud camo and loin cloths!
Hope everyone has a great Week.

2 comments:
I am so glad that the goal is removed by prayer--the Bible says mountains but it's not limited, right?!
I was wondering if you guys were at another church on Sunday b/c of things you blogged---but now I know-ha! We are glad to keep you in the class even if you aren't at the church. The Harvest website is nice--looks like a great place to be.
A GUN?!! You are brave or maybe just crazy!?
Post a Comment