I SAW HER AGAIN!!!!
There was this girl I saw on the road in her car next to mine at a stop light about 6 months ago. Well, when I saw her 6 months ago she was eating her boogers!!!! She had to be at least 20....
I SAW HER AGAIN this morning!!!! Guess how I knew it was her...Guess what made me remember her face.........
SHE WAS EATING HER BOOGERS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be a breakfast thing.........SHE WAS GOING TO TOWN...in more ways than one! The first time it was disgusting this time it was still so...only a little comedic......especially since this time, I wasn't the only once that noticed!!!! I could see the look on other drivers' faces!!! It was a look of awe/ disgust/ anger!!!! Yes even Anger!!!! This one car I saw a woman who noticed this disgusting public display and was cursing and making obscene nodds with her head!
It was crazy!!! Anyway, I immediately called Jenny and gave her the news...
Tonight Jenny and I will continue the saga: Finding the right TV stand for our HD LCD 37 inch....Last night we looked at a few places and were not successful in finding what we liked...
Tomorrow, Sarah is coming over to visit. We are planning on cooking something Cajun....not sure what yet.
Sunday, Mat is coming over to hang out....So I guess this weekend is spending time with Louisiana Folks who live in TEXAS.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment