Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pictures from the Arboretum

Hello Everyone,
Jenny and I had a great time at the Arboretum! You can see the beautiful pictures bellow! It was incredibly beautiful! We have decided we are going to do things like that more often...in two weeks we are going to go to the Dallas Zoo or Medieval Times!
A few things didn't happen this weekend:
Just to clarify...Jenny was going to have the 800 dollar shopping spree and I was going to buy the Toyger...but Jenny just really doesn't want any pets...so the compromise is no pets and no shopping spree...So we both lose! Also, I didn't change my brakes yet...i think i will put it off until next weekend.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week!



































































1 comment:

amber said...

Looks like fun! Love the butterfly pic. Lol. Wish we could make it to go with ya'll to the zoo & medival times, but we probably won't. We're planning a weekend w/o the kiddos at the end of April. So that will probably be it for awhile. I guess we'll see ya'll for Easter?