Tuesday, March 06, 2007

One of those days again

Hey Everybody!
Today is one of those days that nothing is working! Since I arrived at work I have had to manually reboot my lab pc 3 times. Currently it is frozen! it has been happening to everyone in my group. Our IT department is messing with our network connections constantly and with the need to remotely log in to hundreds of servers, I guess it is too much for this old 2005 computer I use in my VOC office.

Clearly, I am aggrivated. I have decided however I would not let it get me down. I am going to figure out what's the problem and be the HERO. Somebody has to be a hero until April 23rd!

This weekend passed was great. Jenny and I had some much needed R & R! I did cook an eggplant persian dish, but on sunday instead of saturday. Let's just say, it was so good that I thoguht about entering a cooking contest! Jenny honestly mentioned it was the best dish she ever ate in her life! I must admit it was pretty close to being the best I ate.

Anyway, sorry I can not update my blog with pictures from my phone. Also, I haven't any new pictures anyway. I will try and put some on this week. I do have this cool new morphing program that I would like to show off some results.
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

No comments: