Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Weekend

Hello Everyone.
 
Just wanted to give a shout out to all my peeps!
 
Jenny and I had a great time bowling on Friday night! I didn't do so well...my highest score for the night was only 130...I was slightly embarrassed...but its all good, I got a free pair of socks out of it.
After bowling Jenny & Myself, Jaime & Monica, Jeff & Lisa, John & Karen, David & Jessica, Todd & Rachael, Steve & Deanna, went to cold stone....lets just say that is the first time I have ever been a part of monopolizing the indoor space of an ice cream parlor! It was a blast we all talked and ate ice cream for about an hour.
After that Jenny and I went grocery shopping...that took about 1 hr...then we went home exhausted,...( we day dreamed we were tailpipes....thanks Ehrich for the great joke).
Saturday we slept in til 2PM  Mountain Pacific time...The rest of the day we washed our cars and went finish our grocery shopping (fruits and veggies)....we started going to this place called Sprouts for the fresh fruit and veggies...better quality and cheaper than Wally....so hip hip!
Then we went to our cell group, then church, then home for a movie.
Sunday....we pigged out.
 
Anyway, we are considering a trip this weekend...where to? that is undetermined...want us to come to your town?...put your request in writing....and after all applications are received they will be reviewed this Thursday.
Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: