We had a great weekend in South Central LA! Jenny and I had a blast visiting the family. We had a huge crawfish boil, cookie cake, lots of resurrection candy, huge breakfast and lunch feasts in Marseilles, and great times all around with the young and the little bit older than young!
Interesting enough this time of year South Central LA is usually not cold! The temperature was very favorable! It made South Central LA seem even better than its normal hot-steamy-humid April.
Just a little note to everyone who contributed to me eating very good this passed weekend: I gained about 2.5 lbs. Not so bad! I was thinking the worse...I was expecting to see the scale break...instead it shouted: "you are stepping on my head"...anyway...
As you can see below we had a good time...However, didn't get many pictures from my mom and dad's...I will have to concentrate on that next time....Most of the pictures below I have to thank Cameron for taking the pictures...maybe when Laila is old enough to operate the camera I will have more pictures from Marseilles.
Jenny got a hair cut! Which I and everyone else really love it...Jenny however it is growing on her....literally!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....hardy har har har!

1 comment:
We're back to normal here is South Central.
I love the pics. Especially the fact that you allowed a crawfish to draw blood for a photo op. LoL.
Look forward to the next visit!
Post a Comment