Monday, April 16, 2007

The Weekend

Jenny and I started the weekend on Friday...as we always do! We first watched the major storm, the one that brought tornadoes and hail...I drove through this to get home from work...I was praying, and God protected me. It was pretty scary.
Then we watched each other eat dinner....Then watched each other grocery shop...Then we watched a movie together...and I wanted to watch another one afterwards, however it was really late so Jenny didn't want to...BUT, I told Jenny how about if I can stand on my hands for 10 seconds will you watch another movie with me...She, thinking I couldn't do it said yes...and I only had 5 tries. Well the most I was able in those 5 tries was about 5 seconds....Then I asked how about one more 'mercy try'? She said ok....BAM, I did it! 10 seconds for a 2 hour movie! It was great!
Saturday we slept pretty late, then went shopping and etc.
Sunday, we received an email from a couple from our honeymooners class at church who needed an emergency baby sitter for there 4 kids, Jenny and myself stepped up for the challenge...it was from 1-6PM....with a 1yr old, 3yr old, 5yr old, and 7yr old. 2 boys and 2 girls. We had a good time and were exhausted afterwards! With the money they paid us we went eat sushi afterwards and got some ice cream and sodas and went back home for some relaxation.
So that was it! Stay tuned to tomorrow's post about how much fun I had at work today, on the great Monday, the BEST work day of the week!
here is a bit of a spoiler:
Got new name tags today and they messed up mine!
My first name for about one hour was Aki....

1 comment: