Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another day in the middle

Hello All,
Sorry for not updating the blog in such a long time. I usually like to update it during my lunch break at work. However, I have been very busy at work and my lunches are becoming shorter all the time.
Anyway, we did go to SCLA (South Central Louisiana) for thanksgiving and I ate the best turkey I have ever had....it was fried...not battered...just fried...Mimi made it. We had a lot of delicious food the whole trip. I am now on a diet and exercise plan...I gained about 30 lbs over the past 2 weeks. 29 of the lbs are just a bag filled with weights...but still...
Also, on the way back home on Sunday....we (Jenny and I) saw 10(underestimating) accidents on interstate 20 alone...due to the weather and crazy amount of traffic people were losing control of their vehicles. One truck was turned completely upside down! We saw one huge truck pulling a horse trailer that was topped over but didn't see any horses around....then a mile down the road...there is a man riding a horse along the interstate! I am pretty sure it was from that truck!
This weekend...I am going to finally lay the floors down! I am going to start on the first few rows tonight or Thursday night. I will try to get some before and after pics and in between.
Also this weekend...I played monopoly the first time in about 10 years!.....It is also the first time I have ever played using houses and hotels! Lets just say I should be in the real estate business......Then later on we played the updated version with credit cards and I made everyone bankrupt again! I had 53 million at the end of the game....just joking Cameron won that round and he did have 53 million.
I utilized my new microwave for the first time today for lunch. Target had this one as a door buster on black Friday (green Friday for some) for 30 dollars...Jenny purchased it for me, so I could put it in my office at work. It is nice not to have to wait in line to warm up my food...and also nice not to have to walk all the way to the cafeteria to warm it up. Thanks Jenny!
Hope Everyone has a great rest of the week!
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome!