Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween 2007

Hello Everyone,

Been too busy to post anything for the last week. Jenny and I have been getting our floor ready and prep-ed for our wood installation that looks like I will be installing next weekend. This weekend we are going to finish off the floor preparations with leveling and replacing the backdoor bottom frame...lots of fun! So we finally got our floor in! We picked it up at Lowe's after our one group of kids came by for Candy on Wednesday night....and yes we fit it all in my car! 23 boxes in the hatch...the Lowe's guy was very impressed! Also, I carved my first pumpkin at work last Friday, at a pumpkin carnival party we had at work...See below...I am carving with my Orbitz tracker saying "No Delays"! Also, I brought home 3 pumpkins that day and won the scariest pumpkin award...10 buck Home depot card!!! Anyway, Tuesday night I carved one of those pumpkins at home and Jenny made a pumpkin pie out of one...See pictures...and remember you can click to enlarge.

What is this....you may wonder?

It is the pumpkin I carved at home on Tuesday...the very one that kept the kids away from our house!
Here is what we found inside the pumpkin...one seed ready to plant.

Here is my carved pumpkin with a clear view.

Here is the after shot of the pumpkin:

Here is the loaded down hatchback...the cardboard pole is what had the T-molding. Jenny held this While I drove.

Like a glove:

It was very fun driving home from Lowe's...nothing fell out and we had to drive about 30MPH

Here it is piled in the Living room ready for installation.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...I will try and update the blog on Wednesday next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The great pumpkin. Hope you didn't erase your bumper driving home. Looks like you were sitting kind of low.