Hello Everyone.
Sorry I have not been blogging as much as I used to. It seems there hasn't been much to talk about.
However, I will talk about nothing this time....then something.
I just finished eating lunch. It was really good.
It consisted of:
Homemade refried beans mixed with cheese and brown rice.
Salad with spinach and tomatoes
one orange
one coke
one bag of Doritos
All of which was prepared for me by my loving wife Jenny...except for the last two...I added that to the mix today.
Anyway....on other notes...we are not quite ready to lay down floor this weekend...it will probably be next weekend. I have a goal to be finished with the floor before Thanksgiving day.
Also:
I am now to solving the Rubik's cube in 3 mins and 45 secs....I am working my way to 1 min.
On a less nerdy point: Growing the beard again! I decided last night! I talked it over with Jenny and she didn't mind, so as of today I am starting to grow 'the Beard'. I just refuse to fight this upcoming beautiful cold weather without it.
Also...The best for last:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!!!!!!!
Fun Jump again this year?
2 comments:
Yes, yes. Happy Birthday to the Mim's. We missed you guys last night.
Cannot believe that you fit all that in your car. A circus clown car for sure.
Hopefully the laying down or is it lying down? of the floor goes smoothly. Cannot wait to see the finished product!
Pretty sweet pumpkin carving too, might I add!
As for the pumpkin. Great job. If the floors are level the rest should go smoothly. Wish I could be there to help.
Post a Comment