Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thanksgiving pictures and Floor update

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick update with some photos. Didn't take much pictures for TG...but here are a few and below those you can see some of the progress from our floor saga.
Here we are with Payton...maybe our Christmas Card foto:

Here is Eric Laughing at this great joke I just told him:

Brother and Sister with ears:
Brother wants ears too...And Cameron as you can see was a victim of gang violence! You should have seen the other guys, in self defense Cameron whooped three grown gangsters!
Becky discussing politics:

A&A just finished singing "I'm a big girl your a big girl yada yada yada yada ya!":
Old-school monopoly beating (no picture of Cameron's win in Houma with the Debit Card edition):
On the way to Houma on Saturday morning:
Ever feel like your shopping basket is surrounded by obstacles in Lowe's?
Before:
After:
Later:

Before:
After:

After that:

After the last one:

Progressing:

The rest looks great! I will post some more this weekend when it is finished entirely....So for now people will just have to wonder what it looks like! To help you wonder:

Hope Everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend.

1 comment:

amber said...

The floor is looking awesome! I love that dark color. Can't wait to see it finished!