Monday, July 30, 2007

WiiKEND

My Wii bundle arrived at 10:30AM on Thursday. Thursday night the family arrived about 10:30 PM. They left Lafayette,LA after Eric got off of work at 1:00PM. We stayed up talking until 1:00AM. Friday morning we all went swimming at the neighborhood pool then we all went shopping in Frisco. Afterwards I set up the Wii and we all played for hours. I set up the wireless SSID and WEP to that of our router that night...and downloaded the internet channel! It is pretty awesome!
Here is Eric bowling right before he hit Payton in the head with the Wii remote:

On Saturday we took the DART into Dallas to go to the Zoo. It was a fun day. We were not worried about it being too hot, but more so that it might rain on us!
Here is Cameron right before the bird flew on his shoulder:

Here is the only 3 headed lizard of its kind, found only at the Dallas Zoo:

I have some other zoo pics that I will share in tomorrow's post. We only saw about half of the zoo, because the kids (and adults) were kind of worn out by about noon. We went back into Plano via the DART and had ate some Mexican food at On the Border...the manager: Bo Jones really went out of way to give us seating at a short notice. Afterwards we went home and you guessed it, played some more Wii, then went swimming again. I am pretty sure Eric will be buying one real soon! Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Mimi and Poppee got one too!
Sunday, the family left at about 1:20PM and arrived in Lafayette area about 8:15PM. We miss them already! Jenny and I hugged and teared up a little bit when they left...then we went and played the Nintendo Wii!

2 comments:

amber said...

LoL. Yeah, I'm thinking it took you a really long time to come up with this very clever and original post. Especially the pics and the title. LoL. Had lots of fun. Thank you both!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think it just be what I need in my midlife crisis. A semi-passive exercise system. Had a great time. Thanks.