Tuesday, July 10, 2007

From the weekend before the fourth

It is another blog of pictures and commentaries! Back of course by popular demand...back since last blog pot!!! I have a great selection today: some pictures of family and some before and after pictures of our backyard fence. I know you are ecstatic!

My Sister Christina and her baby Laila.

Amber, Payton, Eric, and Cameron at Texas Roadhouse. Eric and I picked our own 22 ounce steaks and Cameron got a 16 ounce steak.

Mimi and Poppee they each had a steak also.

Jenny and I sitting on the couch at Mimi and Poppee's after we finished eating steaks.

Payton was sad because she didn't get a steak. So we got her a 8 ounce filet mignon.


Before and after pictures of the backyard with our new fence:

Yeah, I know, it is great!

We had to have it all changed because the fence was stolen. Turns out it is happening in a lot of neighborhoods. I heard somebody in North Dallas got their whole house stolen, brick by brick.

It is cedar and smells like cedar...and if you like the way cedar smells then it smells real good!

Of course the fence crew blocks me in, so I had to drive on the sidewalk to get out for work. I tell you it must be some kind of worm whole or star gate right underneith our driveway...because the poh-leese, fence people, and no telling how many people have parked there! There cars get sucked into that spot for some bazaar reason!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That could not have been me at the Texas Road House. I was in Plano stealing underground water supply lines. Besides, I don't eat cooked meat.