Just a small update for now:
1. Been painting: finally finished painting the living room last night...pictures to follow next week.
2. Drew visited us, brought his Nintendo Wii...which was awesome and thats why I ordered one...
3. Went to Fort Worth, to visit Sarah, Zack, Kendall, and Karen.
4. Last weekend I went to Lafayette to spend some time with my parents.
5. Very excited about the family visit this weekend!!!! Poppee,Mimi,Eric,Amber,Cameron, and Payton are to arrive Thursday evening and staying until Sunday. I am not sure if Amy or Becky are coming also.
6.Sold my PS2!
7.Nintendo Wii is set to arrive on August 1st, but may arrive sooner!
8. Cool new background image:
9. I added a weather radar photo that updates every 20 minutes with a refresh of this page...it is located at the very bottom of this page...if you press the "end" button on the keyboard it will speed you to the location of the weather radar image of Texas and Louisiana...The time posted on the image is in Eastern Daylight time hence subtract an hour and that will give you the exact time in Central Daylight time of the radar image.
Been working 10+ hours a day...looking forward to being off Friday!
Hope you all have a great weekend....See some of you soon!
Hope you all have a great weekend....See some of you soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment