Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day! Jenny arrived at home with the house filled with flowers! I had them delivered after she went to work! It was a grand total of 40 dozens of red roses! It was great! I will post the pictures later!

She called me around 4PM when she arrived home and told me how she loved the rose fragrance when she walked into the room! I didn't get to leave work until 6:15PM...so it was a rush to get home because we had dinner reservations for 7:00PM at Nakamoto Japanese Sushi restaurant! It was delicious...just very slow....because the place was packed! No walk ins....only reservations!

After dinner...Jenny and I walked outside the restaurant to the Horse carriage that was waiting for us...I had reservations for a half hour stroll! We had a great time and had to snuggle because it started snowing a little...but we had fun! Then I gave Jenny her a picture of her present with her card...her card was a music card, which she loved! Her present was a new laptop computer and a vacation package for us to go on a cruise to Jamaica! Jenny was so excited! She was definitely shocked and didn't expect it! So, we go on our cruise in late March!
 
Hope everyone had a good Valentine's day also!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW aren't you making hubbie points. Good Job Ali

Anonymous said...

Glad Becky is studying Psychology. She may be able to help you.

amber said...

SOunds like a great day...but how much of it really happend? ;)