Hey Everyone! Sorry I have been slow at blogging this week! I have been really busy at work and not even wanting to be on a computer at home!
Check out what my good pal from Singapore sent me! It is functional key chains from Japan! They are neat and very sharp...I have been using it for self defense! Thanks a bunch Sam and know this: Now I have your address and I know where you live....hahahaha!
Also below are pics of our remodeling and decorating and painting...You can see we totally re-did the chandelier in the dining nook! Finished painting the guest room, just need to hang up painting and pictures and mirrors and sconces and such...Finally updated our master bedroom theater system! This weekend...I am going to be organizing the garage and maybe running cable into the guest room, so we can hook up a 15inch LCD above the treadmill for the ultimate television experience...the only way to watch tv without being lazy!
Remember you can click to enlarge the photos! Especially enlarge the photo of the re-did chandelier....I created a looping graphic so you can see it with the light on or off!
Hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend!
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks good. I am at work. My opposite is sick so I am in on overtime. Mom is going out to eat with her sisters tonight. Later.
Guys! That chandelier came out awesome! It looks sooo good. Great job! The guest room looks great as well. I see that ya'll took down the hazardous blinds. LoL. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment