Hello Everyone,
this week has kinda been a blurrrrrr...it is going fast (which is great)> I have been extremely busy with work.
also Jenny and I have been doing little stuff here and there around our place...I have been building a hidden trashcan dispenser for under the sink, for the kitchen...saving approximately 30 dollars...almost not worth it...but its all good...a penny saved is a penny earned!
Also, been working on some training from TI (Texas instruments) on Broadcast Quality H.264 Encoding and Transcoding...pretty neat stuff..
Looking forward to the weekend!...even more looking forward to a vacation...I am not sure we are even going to take a vacation this year....certainly have 14 days left of vacation to take from work...but I think it will just be taken at different times during the year to do painting or other remodeling. We wanted to go on a cruise this year...but it is just too expensive....so we are going to get a canoe one day with some sandwiches and take a lil trip to the Trinity river.
Anyway hope everyone has a great day and rest of the week! I will try to post again a few times more before the weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment