'Twas just delivered about 1 hr ago. I am back at work... but just had to post this picture! I am certain a better picture will be available later this evening with the bed dressed.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If it wasn't still here I would think you stole the ceiling fan out of our living room. Furniture is beautiful. Glad yall were finally able to find something you liked. Can't wait to see yall this weekend. but I will be working for most of your stay again. Oh the joys of having to work to live.
Love that set! Looks awesome against the blue paint. I'm anxious to see it dressed. LoL.
And I must remember to turn down the volume when reading your blog. Cameron puts it really loud when he's playing nickjr.com and then when I click on your blog, I nearly fall on the floor. Still love the music though.
2 comments:
If it wasn't still here I would think you stole the ceiling fan out of our living room.
Furniture is beautiful. Glad yall were finally able to find something you liked.
Can't wait to see yall this weekend. but I will be working for most of your stay again. Oh the joys of having to work to live.
Love that set! Looks awesome against the blue paint. I'm anxious to see it dressed. LoL.
And I must remember to turn down the volume when reading your blog. Cameron puts it really loud when he's playing nickjr.com and then when I click on your blog, I nearly fall on the floor. Still love the music though.
Post a Comment