Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fogo De Chao

Hello Peeps,
 
Just a little FYI today:
 
Jenny and I are going to Fogo De Chao tonight...website address: http://www.fogodechao.com
 
We are going along with 26 other people from my work and about 6 people from Motorola.
Motorola is taking us to eat out. I think they will give us gifts also...perhaps some Motorola razor phones!
Enough bragging I guess....one other note this place is a brazilian steakhouse...and brazilian is for the country Brazil...not meaning like a bunch of steakhouses!!!!
 
Also, Jenny and I finished painting our Bedroom (will post pictures in the next couple of days)...we are going to go shopping for bedroom furniture this weekend...(king bed, night stands, and perhaps a new dresser)
 
Hope everyone has a great day.
 
 

1 comment:

amber said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new room! And the brazilian comment was pretty funny! Thanks so much for the bday card!!