Monday, December 11, 2006

Having problems

Hello People,
 
We went furniture shopping this weekend! We went to 30 different furniture stores!!!! We didn't find any bedroom sets that we absolutely liked!!! There was one set we saw at Potterybarn that was okay.
I am seriously considering making our bed, nightstands, and dresser myself. It would save us a lot of money and it would give me a chance to make something Jenny and I both like!
Also, I am going to Atlanta, GA tomorrow morning...not to Bellsouth this time though. I am going to TBS!!!! I am going to the Superstation!!!! I will be sure to update everyone on how super it really is!
 
Hope everyone has a great week!
 

1 comment:

amber said...

How cool that you're going to the Superstation! Have a safe trip! Did you try Bombay for a bed? They always have nice ones. I'm giggling at the thought of you making the furniture. LoL.