Monday, December 18, 2006

Pictures from Atlanta for Friday

Hello Everyone,
Here are some pictures of the Campus where I was working all last week. Also, there is a photo or two of a diesel truck spill on the interstate right next to the TBS facility.

Updates:
Some good news: Jenny and I finally found a bedroom set that we like. We purchased it on Saturday and it will be delivered to us on Wednesday this week. That is a king bed, two night stands, the matress, the box springs, and one dresser...our other dresser is on order and we should get it late January.
Congrats to Seth Menard for graduating with a B. S. in Electrical Engineering this past Saturday!
Going to Lafayette this weekend...leaving here sometime on Saturday.











1 comment:

amber said...

Very cool pics! Glad to hear that ya'll found a bedroom set! And cannot wait to see ya'll this weekend. We are planning to do Christmas eve night here, I think, because Eric probably won't be home until 6 :( Let us know if that's cool with you.