Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thanks Dad for this great Bike

I was using a mountain bike before, which is great for off road trails but not for 16 miles a day on the road. After the second time my mountain bike broke I told my dad about it and he told me he had one. He gave me this:

Not only is it made for the road...it is the same series that was the 1984 USA cycling team bike! Also, I cruise on this bike and I get to work 10 minutes faster than I did on the mountain bike.
Also, no tools needed for this bike...everything is made to be unscrewed by hand. I enjoy this bike very much...I ordered a speedometer...and I am going to get some new components and work my way up to riding my bike to work everyday!
here is a picture of the speedometer:

No comments: