We get to the drive-through window and the guy asked, "Any Sauce"...I said,"can I have one of each?" and he said sure...we drive off with 6 packs! We were so overwhelmed with joy! After countless high fives and we are the best comments we get home...every bite of different flavor...it was great!
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Got the hook up at Chick-Fil-A!
Jenny and I went to Chick-Fil-A and I pulled a quick sauce answer on them that totally paid off!
We get to the drive-through window and the guy asked, "Any Sauce"...I said,"can I have one of each?" and he said sure...we drive off with 6 packs! We were so overwhelmed with joy! After countless high fives and we are the best comments we get home...every bite of different flavor...it was great!
We get to the drive-through window and the guy asked, "Any Sauce"...I said,"can I have one of each?" and he said sure...we drive off with 6 packs! We were so overwhelmed with joy! After countless high fives and we are the best comments we get home...every bite of different flavor...it was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment