Sorry Everyone for not posting in such a long week! I now know there are people all around the world reading this blog! I have been letting myself get too busy again and forgetting about what is important in life!
Just a short post so you all can be in the know, in the zone and etc etc etc!
1. Still in the ongoing process of decorating the home, now just a few things left to do, will update with pictures one of these days...ellipsis needed as always
2. Preparing ourselves for the vacation trip to Destin,FL via swimming at the pool every wiikend and exercising...been riding the bike to work 2-3 times a week the last 4 weeks. Tomorrow is going to make 144 miles since May 12Th riding my bike...saving some $ on the gas and getting a major workout...2 birds!
3. Been playing Mario Kart regularly...
4. Been working on the Mini Bike still...
5. In the process of repairing my Mountain Bike which I broke on one of my work commutes...blessing in disguise...i then started checking around and turns out my dad had a good road bike he wasn't using and gave it to me...it cruises faster than 20 mil/hr. I purchased a speedometer/odometer/awesome device for the bike which is coming all the way from Hong Kizzle!
6. Still growing Jalapenos! I have 7 plants...they are just starting to flower!
7. Going to sell our furniture on Craig's list and get some new furniture...another ellipsis!
8. Going to start painting this weekend!
9. Going to add some pictures to the blog tomorrow evenning or early Saturday Morning, just a heads up.
10. I am bringing back men's denim shorts!
11. Jenny and I went on two date nights last wiikend...btw, sushi and netflix...itailian and netflix, respectively.
12. In the process of changing out the oxygen sensor on my car.
13. Made up a new word: Alkay...combination of alright and okay...it is great for use in many occassions...you are welcome to try it for yourself.
I guess that is enough for now...and remember don't let the sun go done on your anger...forgive!
Peace it is good for the heart!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my--the long list!!!!! WOW! You are adventurous on that bike of yours! Must be taking away your extra 200 lbs that you wanted to loose many moons ago-ha!
We met with our class--it looks like they are going to keep it going if you guys want to continue.
Hope to see you Saturday. Hey, we actually had a new couple!!! YIPEE!
Best wishes on your "list"! Like the alkay word too!
Post a Comment