Monday, February 18, 2008

Pictures from Payton's Birthday Party

Here are a few pictures from Payton's party. Jenny and I had a great time. Below is the great castle cake that I must give props to Amber, Eric, and Mimi for pulling that off. It really made the day.
Here is the Princess Castle fun jump:
The birthday girl after jumping and playing for a while.

Payton in the clovers being cute:
Jenny and Payton playing Patty Cake at Cam's B-Ball Game:

2 comments:

The Herd said...

What a cake!!! Also, Payton looks so much like Jenny, she could be y'alls! Thanks for updating on the party--although I was hoping for a prince/princess pose of you and Jenny!!! --Dressed up, of course!!
Karen

amber said...

Thanks for the video emails. I tried to put one on the blog. To no avail. I'll be stealing a few of these pics too!