Friday, February 01, 2008

Have been with Flu

No it wasn't the bird kind!

It all started last Friday at work! I started feeling bad around noon...high noon. I thought I was just cold...I bundled up with my new reversible coat...that I flip sides when no one's looking.
Anyway, a cough preceded a sneeze followed by a headache and etc. etc. etc.
Saturday early morning...2AM...shiver me timbers!!! My teeth were rattling...I had 3 layers of coverings...and not to mention sweat pants, thermal shirt, and a beanie hat.
The rest of Saturday I spent trying to stay warm and keep hydrated.
Sunday...Monday a blurr of sickness...and of course I played the Wii a little...to stay warm.
I ended up staying home Monday and Tuesday from work...I tried my best not to get Jenny sick! She started showing symptoms on Monday...and really got it bad by Tuesday...Thursday she stayed home from work...and she needed to stay home today but went to work..
I am finally better today....I feel so much better...

So, things you missed:
Austin trip Jan 22:
Very successful business trip: besides being late because my flight was canceled...due to fog...
Also, on the return flight I saw a wonderful sight which I enjoy to see when I fly:
4 layers of clouds...it was nice.

Baseboards:
Plan to finish up by tomorrow.

MiniBike:
Going to work on the engine this weekend.

PlanoAli Blog SHOCKERS:
1. I have gained 15lbs since December...I getting close to 230!!! Can you believe it?
2. I just found out who is playing in the Super Bowl!
3. I shaved my head bald this morning!!! I just couldn't do anything with it!

2 comments:

amber said...

LoL. About the shaving your head. And playing the Wii to stay warm. Speaking of Wii's, ours arrived today. I broke down and ordered one on Ebay. It arrived today brand new in the box. Wii finally have a wii! :)

Anonymous said...

A fat, bald, sick person. You paint such lovely pictures.