have been picking up! Jenny is not as sick anymore...she is recovering from the flu, I gave her, pretty quickly.
This weekend we did a lot of watching tv. Jenny didn't start feeling good until Sunday. So Friday night was pretty much me taking care of Jenny and Saturday was similar...add in I did the shopping for the week by myself...the first time in I don't remember...which I accomplished under budget. I cooked some of my famous spaghetti...which I am almost certain it was my best batch ever. I also played some Wii on Saturday and beat the Super Mario Galaxy Game!!!
Sunday, with Jenny feeling much better, we went to Best Buffet...a great Chinese/Japanese/Mongolian place to eat...then to Ashley furniture to use our 50% off coupon...which we did not use because we could not find one thing we liked in the entire store! We then went to World Market to buy some glassware, because Jenny broke 2 out of our current set.
We then went to DSW shoes to get some work shoes for me. My old work shoes were falling apart and even to the point of having a mouth.
We then went to the mall...got a hair cut...so no I didn't shave my head last week! Then to Sonic to utilize the Half Priced Drinks and slushes Happy Hour from 2-4PM.
Then home to prepare for the superbowl.
Preparation included openning 2 pringles cans and baking some chocalate chip cookies.
We watched the Game and I won 50 bucks on the first quarter from a pool I was in at work.
It made the game interesting.
No work whatsoever was done on the house this weekend...Everything was put-off to next weekend yet again.
Hope everyone has a great week.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment