I was supposed to be here working on and training bellsouth employees to use a Video Head End software program that manages all the devices for a super video operations center. However upon arriving they were under the impression I was there to audit there system...which I had no clue where to start...
So, I started with what I knew I could do...then as the days go by I find out this stuff I didn't know how to audit was unavailable for me to audit anyway...hence successful mission! As far as they knew: I knew how to do everything, just wasn't able to because they were not ready! Hahaha!
Anyway! I am leaving here in about 3 hrs...My flight is at 4PM.
I am ready to be home!
By the way...a slight pun in the title being that my vehicle is a Ford Escape...which is not a bad drive if there wasn't a boycott on Ford I might consider getting one...Not!
Here is a picture from Last weekend that I have been meaning to share:

Hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:
Assume you made it home okay. Got to love those trips where nothing is what it is supposed to be. I've had my share of those.
Who's the cute little girl in the pic. I feel like I know her from somewhere.
I must say that that little girl is so very beautiful. What a good pic! Hope you're back home safe.
Post a Comment