Friday, October 13, 2006

Hi Friday, How are you?

Hello People,
Of course you know what today is, otherwise you would not have as great a smile as you do...This weekend will be great, one of the last in our current place...will be spent packing...and inspecting the new place.
For everyone who hasn't figured it out or haven't heard: Jenny and I are in the process of purchasing a townhome.
No more green pools, imaginary hot water, paint sniffing troubled children, or truck stop waitresses posing as apartment staff.

Just wanted to get this clear to everyone: I never want to fast forward my life. I don't need a universal remote.

Friday: Headon- apply directly to the forehead, Headon- apply directly to the forehead,Headon- apply directly to the forehead,Headon- apply directly to the forehead,Headon- apply directly to the forehead,Headon- apply directly to the forehead,Headon- apply directly to the forehead.

After your head stops hurting join in the chorus: Hallelujah, Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,
Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,
Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,
Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,
Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hal‧le‧lu‧jah [hal-uh-loo-yuh ] : Praise the Lord!

Praise the Lord the weekend is here!
Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PlanoAli,
We are both very excited for you guys! We would like to visit once you guys get settled in. I will give you a call tonight.
Neil

amber said...

So happy for you guys. And I'm sure that Shantel is too. She sends her love. LoL.

Anonymous said...

Weekend, what weekend?