Monday, October 23, 2006

Boycott Walmart

Hello Everyone,
 
In case you haven't heard the bad news: Walmart has chosen to support homosexual marriage and its immoral lifestyle. I suggest everyone boycott walmart. I know walmart is pretty much the best price for groceries and other stuff...but ask yourself this: Can I afford to pay a little more and not indirectly support homosexual marriage? I think we can...So, Jenny and I will shop elsewhere and I suggest everyone else do the same. Just imagine what will happen if one of the largest and most profitable company starts supporting the homosexual agenda full force! We need to take a stand and hit them where it hurts. I have already emailed the president of walmart, Lee Scott with my disappointments and I told him I will not be shopping at walmart until walmart stops supporting the homosexual agenda. Here is his contact information if you would like to do the same:
 
Lee Scott, President
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
702 Southwest 8th Street
Bentonville, AR  72716
Primary Phone: 1-800-925-6278
Fax: 479-277-2473
E-Mail: letters@wal-mart.com
, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
 
Here is some information I received in an email from the American Family Association:
 
Wal-Mart announced their support for the homosexual agenda a few weeks ago. WalMart asked and received permission to join the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC). The company announced they were giving two large grants to NGLCC. The world's largest retailer was rewarded with a position on the board of NGLCC. Wal-Mart also announced they would give preference to homosexual-owned businesses in purchasing products.

Justin Nelson, president of NGLCC, said he expects Wal-Mart to use its influence to pressure suppliers like P&G, Johnson & Johnson, and Gillette to give homosexual businesses preferential treatment. Wal-Mart is also working on a plan to provide domestic-partnership benefits to homsexual employee "partners." The NGLCC is a leading promoter of homosexual marriage.

 

No comments: