Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yadseut!

This weekend was very interesting. Jenny and I went to the zoo, the aquarium, the galleria, medieval times, and to the IMAX theater. We had a great time. It wasn't so much though as to not relax. Some of our friends came from Louisiana and spent the weekend with us. We wouldn't have done those things by ourselves otherwise, well maybe the galleria and the IMAX.
We also spent a great deal swimming to beat off the heat. Jenny and I really got a tan...In fact I am freckling!I took some great fotos of the tigers:
I also got a real good shot of an Egyptian tortoise, the zoo keeper wouldn't let us hold it because it was so small:



Overall we had a great time! Hope your weekend was as eventful as ours!

2 comments:

amber said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend!! Oh and we are coming! Yay! Cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

I don't need to do all those things. Just hit my off switch and I will be fine.