Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Family Visit

We had our first family group visit this past weekend. It was very fun. It was just very hot and our little-one-bedroom apartment's air conditioner was working all day just to make us not sweat. We didn't go many places, we all concentrated on spending valuable family time together. Although, we went shopping, ate out at both Cozymel's and Fudrucker's, Ice Cream at Dairy Queen, and thats about all the places we went away from our apartment. We spent some time swimming and playing tenis during the day and watching tv and playing "I spy with my little eye" at night. We had a blast.

2 comments:

amber said...

I agree also! Had lots of fun. Especially the "I spy with my little eye" & rock, paper scissors. Lol. Love you both! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Was i there. I remember IKEA, the pool table store, the walks to the beer store, and dogs pooping everywhere with not a pooper-scooper in sight.