Hello People,
I have been really busy! Been working a lot...I even worked this weekend. I may have to go to Atlanta in Two weeks. I shall try to squeeze in a blog every once in a while until we get caught up on all the things I have going on at work and home.
Next week I am taking off because my Mom and Dad are coming up to spend the week. Jenny and I will take them around Dallas and have a blast at Sonic.
This week:
Tuesday there is a big demonstration at my work to at&t that I have been helping to get all the particulars in order for the visit tomorrow, making sure our IPTV systems all have the latest and greatest client loads and etc...
Tuesday night a friend of mine from college Mat Billeaudeaux is coming to town so we are going to hang out.
Wed-Friday: working and no plans for night time except for spending time with J-Rene.
Saturday Jenny and I went to a new couples group at our church: Young married and no kids group. It was pretty cool. Lot more people our age...the group just started so they are voting on a name for the group next week. I am thinking "Love and Marriage without the baby and carriage" or Young Married Couples Association.
Anyway, hope you guys have a great week!

3 comments:
Hey, a new post! Loving the YMCA name. Ya'll could totally open with the song and dance every week. Have fun with the parents. Sonic will be super fun, I'm sure;) Hope to see ya'll again soon.
be careful on the road if yall do end up coming
Hey, decided to check-out your blog after you guys left this afternoon. NEAT!
By the way, we truly enoyed your visit, hope that you and Jenny can make it back soon. Maw Pye seems to perk up each time we have visits from the grandchildren and great grandkids.
We love you both!
Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment