Monday, October 20, 2008

8 days shy of a month since last blogging!

What can I say? 

Wii have been busy...
Wii had our computer confiscated...
Our computer broke and my work computers broke too...
I have been quarantined in a secret hospital due to some kind of new bacteria...
Wii were held hostage for a 700Billion dollar ransom...the GOV finally came through...
Our new pet tarantula ate all of the flies in the neighborhood...so wii have been searching for new flies...
Been on a soda detox...can't do anything without soda...i gave in today for lunch.
I was developing new ideas for the blog...that required a 22 day training in Nova Scotia...
I have been working two jobs now...i work during my lunch for the first one and after i leave at 6PM til 12AM and I work on the weekends 16 hr shifts on Saturday and 14 hrs on Sunday...
I had writers block...
I was given 10 million dollars to spend in 30 days to get 300 million in my great uncle's will...however the stipulation was that I could not use a computer the whole 30 days...I gave in today for lunch...because my second job I finished early today...so I lost it all...but it was worth it...
I bumped my head at work on an IBM server...and got amnesia...for 22 days I thought I worked for microsoft...and I didn't remember about the blog...
I was in the circus and was embarassed to talk about it until now...
All of my fingers were broken due to mistaken idenity for this guy who owed money to a loan shark...it took 22 days for my 'speech to text' package to finally arrive in the mail...
I found I have the ability to travel through space and time...i just can't figure out how to get back...just an hour ago it was September 29th...
etc, etc, etc...




2 comments:

amber said...

Good to see an update, I think.

Your OPA comment had me giggling.

amber said...

PS. Are ya'll as confused, bewildered, stumped, disappointed with Heroes as we are. Or is it just us??