I apologize for the delay of posting pics from the holidays. Jenny and I have been working on the house again this weekend. Now painting the dining room and kitchen.
Here are some fotos from Christmas:
Here we have Cam, McKenzie, and Tatum playing with Amy's new dog, Bear:
Amy just finished acting out the monologue to the night before Christmas:
Everyone:
Gift openings:
More Everyone:
Jenny, Payton, and Tatum:
Christina and Laila:
Beat up Grandma and Mom Laura; Grandma got ran over by a reindeer:
Laila dancing:
My Dad watching Laila open gifts:
UNO Matches:
Serious UNO:
Payton taking our picture:
Gift openings at A&E's:
fireworks at Mimi and Poppee's:
bottle rocket:
Military smoke bomb:
Results from the smoke bomb:
A loving gift for Jenny just the other day! I suggest to anyone with superb arm hair this loving symbol of shaving your love one's name on your arm! It is a great gift! Jenny was so thrilled and pleased:
Used our gift from Poppee and Mimi, the fire pit! Jenny and I had a fire before the new year, it was nice and cold out and we made smores! The first time in 26 years and 27 days that I have ever had a smore! It was really good but not all amazing like the media portrays it!
Be sure to expect some pictures of our finished painted kitchen and Dining room sometime next week or weekend. I will post an update on the progress soon.
Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:
Love the pics. Feels like I'm reliving all of the moments all over again. And we made some smores with our fire pit as well. Good times, folks.
Post a Comment