Friday, January 18, 2008

Aloha Friday...Hello Weekend! Good bye work,see you later!

Finally Friday!
This week has been a very long week! It has not been so bad with the lovely cool weather. It snowed a little on Wednesday and it has snowed off and on today...supposed to/ chance of snow all weekend! Jenny and I have been both ready for the Weekend since Monday.
The Best game I have ever played and only gets better (the same one that I come home to find Jenny playing it everyday):

Jenny and I have been playing this regularly. we are really enjoying the wii! It was such a great investment.
Speaking of great investments:

I purchased this minibike on eBay for $41.00!!!! I had zero shipping cost because it was 20 miles from my house. It needs some work of course...a shiny new one like this can go for about $1000. So, far from my initial investigation on repairs: about $10-50 dollars mechanical...and about $20-30 dollars for cosmetics! the engine is in great condition...the main problem is the carburetor and it is missing the drive chain...tires are fine. I will be working on fixing it this weekend...after the baseboards of course!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Cannot wait to see pics of you and Jenny on the mini. LoL. When I called yesterday she was playing the Galaxy game. We're hunting for a Wii. So far, no luck.

Unknown said...

Hey, that is very similar to the one we used to have. It brings back old memories